Whats the Best Brand For CBD Oil For Pain?
When most of us think of the Cannabis plant, the very first thought that comes to mind is that of an herbal drug that is smoked by millions of people from all walks of life. In the USA a handful of states have recently legalized the use of Cannabis. Some states allow it to be utilized for medicinal purposes only, and most agree with the Federal Governments view that it is a Schedule I drug classified as the most addictive, and dangerous drugs on the planet with absolutely zero medical use. Many experts, and users would greatly disagree, however we will save that topic for another day.
Hemp and Cannabis – What are the Differences?
Although Hemp and Cannabis are categorized as the same plant, there are some major differences. Cannabis plants that are used for drugs have a high content of Tetrahydrocannabinol, more widely know as THC, and Cannabidiol, or CBD for short. Both THC, and CBD are the psychoactive drug compounds that provide users with the feeling of being high, the main reason that people use Cannabis as a drug. The high yielding THC, and CBD Cannabis plants typically are of the low growing variety.
On the other hand, Hemp is a form of Cannabis that contains extremely low levels of THC, and CBD, and tends to grow in much larger heights than plants that are cultivated for drug use. Hemp plants are grown for use in industrial related products such as rope, pulp, paper, wax, cloth, resin, and fuel. Hemp seeds are used for foods, and Hemp oil, the main topic of this article.
United States History of Hemp
Historically, the Hemp plant was favored for use in everyday products due to its qualities of being an extremely strong material, and the relative ease in which the crop grows. As a matter of fact, the parachute that saved President George H. W. Bush’s life in World War II contained ropes that were constructed out of Hemp. Once Prohibition ended in 1933, the United States government replaced alcohol with other recreation drugs that were deemed dangerous. Cannabis was at the top of the list, and eventually anything even closely related to the drug, was shunned. In the early 1970’s the use of Hemp rope, clothing materials, and any other product manufactured from the plant was consider illegal.
Recently, scientists have discovered that Hemp Oil, a process of extracting liquid from the seeds of the plant, contains many useful health benefits. The United States Food and Drug Administration considers Hemp Oil a dietary supplement, and people can legally purchase and eat, or drink it in any state. Consumption of Hemp Oil provides a plethora of wonderful health benefits, and it is considered by many experts to be a super food.
CBD Oil Is Good for Your Health and Pain Relief
The following fifteen examples show how well Hemp Oil works in the human body.The Health Benefits Of Consuming Hemp Oil:
1. Hemp Oil Lowers Cholesterol Levels:
The cardiac benefits of Hemp Oil are tremendous. It is the only vegetable oil that contains both Omega-3, and Omega-6 fatty acids that are critical in accelerating metabolism. When a person has a fast metabolism, less fat is deposited on the artery walls due to the fact that it burns at a far more rapid rate.
2. Hemp Oil Is Good For Diabetics:
The nutrients contained in Hemp Oil help to moderate blood sugar levels, making it an ideal supplement for diabetics. It is also extremely low in sugar content, which is another great factor.
3. Hemp Oil Restores and Invigorates Skin:
Hemp oil has many health benefits for our skin because of its exceptionally elevated content of Omega-3, and Omega -6 fatty acids. With a similar structure to natural skin lipids, it is the perfect moisturizer for dry, and dehydrated skin. Hemp Oil also enhances the water retention capacity in skin tissue, and improves skin elasticity.
CBD Freeze Pain Relief Rub
4. Hemp Oil Prevents Psoriasis:
Psoriasis, a condition where a person’s skin is so dry that it breaks out in an uncontrollable bumpy rash is caused by lack of fatty acids in the body. Hemp Oil contains enough fatty acids to improve both skin hydration, and oxygenation, thereby preventing Psoriasis.
5. Hemp Oil Boost the Immunity System:
The Omega-3, and Omega-6 fatty acids contained in Hemp Oil improve our Immune Systems by creating a natural barrier in the body that protects us against unwanted microbes. This process increases the body’s resistance to germs, infections, and diseases.
6. Hemp Oil Prevents Blood Clots:
Another cardiac benefit of Hemp Oil is that it prevents the formation of blood clots in the body. Blood cots can travel, through our veins, to both the heart and brain causing heart attacks, and strokes. Hemp oil is natural blood thinner, due to its Omega-3 properties, making it the ideal supplement to reduce, and prevent blood clots.
7. Hemp Oil Is Essential For A Healthy Cell Membrane Structure:
Fatty acids are vital components for a healthy cell membrane structure. The fatty acids in Hemp Oil help to avoid Demyelination, which is the destruction of the myelin sheath, a membrane that protects nerve cells.
8. Hemp Oil Has Many Nutritional Benefits For Vegetarians:
CBD Oil has many nutritional benefits for Vegetarians that typically do not eat food that contains Omega-3, and Omega-6 fatty acids. Fatty acids are essential for a healthy body. Since Hemp CBD Oil is packed with them, it is the perfect supplement for people that do not eat meat or fish.
9. Hemp Oil Prevents Varicose Veins:
Hemp Oil contains the Omega-3 fatty acid that is necessary to naturally thin blood. Just like the avoidance of blood clots, thin blood also helps to prevent unsightly varicose veins.
10. Hemp Oil Maintains Hormonal Balance:
Hemp Oil assists in menopausal health, and helps to regulate hormonal balance, due to the fact that it is the only edible seed oil containing gamma-linolenic acid. When ingested, gamma-linolenic acid eventually converts to prostaglandin, the hormone that controls hormonal balance in the human body.
11. Hemp Oil Is Rich In Protein:
Hemp Oil is rich in protein, yet low in fat content and carbohydrates. It is the perfect food for people on high protein diets.
12. Hemp Oil Is Full Of Minerals:
Phosphorus, potassium, zinc, calcium, magnesium, and iron mineral compounds are all found in Hemp Oil, making it a unique dietary supplement that tastes great.
13. Hemp Oil May Slow Down The Aging Process:
Recent studies have shown that the linoleic acid in Hemp Oil can slow down the aging process.
14. Hemp Oil Helps The Digestive System:
Hemp Oil is high in fiber content, which significantly assists the digestive system in humans.
15. Hemp Oil May Help Treat Cancer:
Recent U.S. government funded research has proven that Cannabis kills cancer cells. Although no studies have been conducted specifically showing the effects of Hemp Oil, many cancer patients have been using it as an alternative treatment. They are reporting that Hemp Oil does in fact have health benefits when treating cancer.
Hemp has provided humankind with a vast amount of useful items since it was first cultivated over 10,000 years ago. Unfortunately, many people have viewed the plant in a negative manner over the past eighty odd years. The recent resurgence of Cannabis as both a legal medical, and even recreational drug has helped people see Hemp for what it really is, an amazing plant that provides humans with a great many uses. In the minimum, Hemp Oil should most definitely be considered as part of a healthy diet. In the maximum, it may prove to help cure one of the world’s deadliest diseases. Either way, Hemp Oil is a super food.
The Health Benefits of Hemp Oil
Rick Simpson Hemp Oil
Cannabis extract medicine is the most effective form of medicine humanity has access to. While this lens contains some basic information on the medicine, you can see unequivocal proof that cannabis extracts have eliminated cancer in humans by reading The Comprehensive Report on Cannabis Extract Medicine, also available on the Kindle. In addition to dozens of experiential results, many scientific studies are analyzed, which demonstrate the amazing empirical support for cannabis extract therapy. It is impossible to read the entire report without believing in the efficacy of cannabis extract medicine.
What is Hemp Oil?
Hemp oil is a cannabis extract developed by a man named Rick Simpson, although technically cannabis extracts have been around for thousands of years. However, it was Simpson who discovered just how much medicinal potential hemp oil has, making it the premier type of hemp medicine.
In 2002, Rick Simpson put hemp oil he had made, which he originally concocted for treating himself with post-concussion syndrome, on two patches of skin cancer on his face and chest. He tried this because he had heard reports of THC, the main ingredient of cannabis, killing cancer cells. In four days, the skin cancer was gone. Rick went on to try hemp oil on internal cancers, and found hemp oil to be effective in curing those as well.
It didn't stop at cancer. People started coming to Rick for all kinds of problems, from diabetes to MS. Rick has found that hemp oil can cure or control practically any disease, with no side effects. Even if you are not sick, hemp oil can revitalize the body and prevent disease.
Who is Rick Simpson?
In short, Rick Simpson is a hero. He has stood up for this medicine, the cure for cancer, in the face of strong adversity and personal liability. For about three years, Rick gave away hemp oil FOR FREE to anybody who needed it. He was arrested twice for doing this, under the charge of "trafficking THC", which is what the Canadian government calls freely giving away hemp oil. After his first arrest, Rick continued his activities, flat out telling the judge he would not stop. What kind of man would do this if he was not fighting for justice?
Rick has had stories written about him in magazines such as High Times and Weed World, as well as a number of other publications. He has been featured on several radio programs, and has supporters ranging from Jack Herer to Dr. Robert Melamede. His care is for the people of this world, and he will stop at nothing to succeed!
The Science and Cannabis Classification
The number one inhibitor to people believing in the power of hemp oil is the fact that there are no scientific studies of it. Do you know why this is? Cannabis is a Schedule I drug, it is virtually impossible to conduct real studies, and not that many people are familiar with using cannabis extract oils in this manner yet.
That is not to say there is no science supporting this. In fact, there are literally hundreds of studies showing cannabis is effective at treating dozens of conditions, and most of these studies deal with smoked cannabis. Hemp oil is much, much more powerful than smoked cannabis, in terms of healing capacity. You can see the epic list of studies here:
There is also the work of Dr. Robert Melamede. He has shown how the endocannabinoid system, which is present in nearly all advanced living organisms, is the superregulatory system of all other systems. It maintains homeostasis in the body, and what is disease? Essentially an imbalance, of some sort. Hemp oil works directly within the endocannabinoid system, and restores balance to the body. What better medicine could exist than that?
The Big Picture
So far I have primarily focused on Rick Simpson, but it is important to know that there are many, many other people involved in this movement than just him. I have read testimonials of several people who have made the oil themselves to attack cancer and pain, primarily. I have seen this oil work myself, as I have received it from a distributor and used it on conditions. The most important results I observed was the healing of skin infections, which even the most powerful pharmaceuticals could not fix. This oil truly does work!!
I also know a few people who make and distribute the oil. Some of them do it through the legal medicinal cannabis system, but others put their lives on the line to get this medicine to people illegally. It is terrible that people have to undermine the government to try to live, but that is what this world has come to.
Run From the Cure
This is the first part of the documentary that started it all. Tells the story of Rick Simpson and how he discovered the potential of hemp oil medicine.
Hemp Oil and AIDS
Here is a video showing how effective hemp oil for treating AIDS!
Hemp Oil and Cystic Fibrosis
This man, Vincent, is afflicted with cystic fibrosis and a number of other conditions. Hemp oil helps him for all of his conditions!
Rick Simpson Hemp Oil Seminar
This is the first part of a seminar that Rick gives on hemp oil medicine. There are 11 total parts, but I suggest you watch them all, as I think it's even better than Run From the Cure!
Current Rick Simpson News
As of August 23, 2012, here is what is going on with Rick Simpson:
Rick has temporarily returned to Canada after the government made it clear they weren't going after him. They have kept their promise and Rick is staying in Canada until he returns to Europe to educate more people about cannabis medicine. He has also recently published a book, which can be found at PhoenixTears. The book elaborates on Rick's discovery of cannabis medicine as well as the challenges he faced from the local government.
- Best CBD For Chronic Pain USA
- Cannabidiol For Chronic Pain New York
- CBD Drops For Pain Los Angeles
- Best CBD Cream For Pain Chicago
- CBD Drops For Pain Houston
- Best CBD Oil For Chronic Pain Philadelphia
- Cannabidiol For Nerve Pain Phoenix
- Best CBD For Pain San Antonio
- CBD Dosage For Chronic Pain San Diego
- Buy CBD For Pain Dallas
- CBD Balm For Pain San Jose
- Best CBD For Back Pain Austin
- Buy CBD For Pain Jacksonville
- CBD Cream For Nerve Pain Indianapolis
- CBD Dosage For Chronic Pain San Francisco
- CBD And Pain Management Columbus
- Benefits Of CBD For Pain Fort Worth
- CBD Cream For Nerve Pain Charlotte
- CBD Cream For Joint Pain Detroit
- CBD Pain Relief Rub During Pregnancy El Paso
- CBD Drops For Pain Memphis
- Best CBD Cream For Pain Boston
- CBD Cream For Back Pain Boston
- Best CBD Oil For Back Pain Denver
- CBD Cream For Pain Review Washington
- CBD Dose For Nerve Pain Nashville
- Best CBD Oil For Pain Baltimore
- Best CBD For Nerve Pain Louisville
- Best CBD For Nerve Pain Portland
- CBD Dose For Nerve Pain Oklahoma
- Best CBD Oil For Pain Milwaukee
- Cannabidiol For Pain Relief Las Vagas
- Cannabidiol For Pain Relief Albuquerque
- Best CBD Oil For Chronic Pain Tucson
- CBD Benefits Pain Fresno
- Cannabidiol For Back Pain Sacramento
- CBD Cream For Pain Review Long Beach
- CBD Cream For Back Pain Kansas City
- Best CBD For Nerve Pain Mesa
- CBD As Pain Killer Virginia Beach
- CBD Cream For Back Pain Atlanta
- Cannabidiol For Pain Relief Colorado Springs
- CBD Drops For Pain Raleigh
- CBD Drops For Pain Omaha
- Best CBD For Nerve Pain Miami
- Best CBD For Chronic Pain Oakland
- Cannabidiol For Pain Relief Tulsa
- Cannabidiol For Chronic Pain Omaha
- Best CBD For Nerve Pain Cleveland
- CBD Cream For Joint Pain Omaha
- Best CBD Lotion For Pain Arlington
- CBD Dosage For Back Pain Omaha
- Cannabidiol For Nerve Pain Bakersfield
- CBD Dosage For Chronic Pain Tampa
- Best CBD For Chronic Pain Honolulu
- CBD Dose For Nerve Pain Anaheim
- CBD Benefits Pain Aurora
- CBD Drops For Pain Santa Ana
- CBD As Pain Killer St. Louis
- CBD Drops For Pain Riverside
- CBD Dosage For Neuropathic Pain Corpus Christi
- CBD Pain Relief Rub During Pregnancy Pittsburgh
- CBD Drops For Pain Lexington
- Best CBD Lotion For Pain Anchorage
- Best CBD Lotion For Pain Stockton
- Benefits Of CBD For Pain Cincinnati
- CBD Dosage For Neuropathic Pain Saint Paul
- CBD Benefits Pain Toledo
- CBD Pain Relief Rub During Pregnancy Newark
- Best CBD For Pain Greensboro
- CBD Drops For Pain Plano
- CBD Drops For Pain Henderson
- Best Way To Use CBD For Pain Lincoln
- Buy CBD For Pain Buffalo
- Best CBD Oil For Back Pain Fort Wayne
- CBD Dosage For Chronic Pain Jersey City
- Best CBD For Back Pain Chula Vista
- Buy CBD For Pain Orlando
- Best Way To Use CBD For Pain St. Petersburg
- CBD As Pain Killer Norfolk
- Best CBD Strains For Pain Chandler
- Best CBD For Back Pain Laredo
- Best CBD For Pain Madison
- CBD Balm For Pain Durham
- Best CBD For Chronic Pain Lubbock
- Best CBD Lotion For Pain Garland
- Buy CBD For Pain Glendale
- Best CBD For Back Pain Hialeah
- Best CBD Products For Pain Reno
- Best CBD Lotion For Pain Baton Rouge
- Cannabidiol For Chronic Pain Irvine
- Benefits Of CBD For Pain Chesapeake
- CBD Pain Relief Rub During Pregnancy Irving
- CBD Cream For Nerve Pain Scottsdale
- Best CBD For Back Pain North Las Vegas
- Best Way To Use CBD For Pain Fremont
- CBD As Pain Killer Gilbert
- Best CBD Products For Pain San Bernardino
- Best CBD Strains For Pain Boise
- CBD Cream For Nerve Pain Birmingham